It’s a fact that all mechanical systems will eventually break down. It is also a fact that a quality Planned Maintenance program can and will reduce the frequency of problems as well as save your energy dollars and improve your bottom line. Our Planned Maintenance programs are designed to protect the investment you have in your mechanical systems.
Why Join the Comfort Club?
- Having regular Planned Maintenance program will extend the life of your equipment.
- Planned Maintenance can and will reduce your energy expenses.
- A Planned Maintenance program will improve the indoor comfort in your business or home.
Prior to the heating season:
- Check and adjust thermostat
- Check and adjust all safety controls
- Lubricate moving parts as applicable
- Check belts and adjust tension, if needed
- Check and/or replace filters*
- Check fan control
- Record temperature rise
- Check complete heating cycle
- Check electrical wiring connections and insulation
- Clean burners and pilot (gas furnaces)
- Check spark ignition operation (gas furnaces)
- Check for gas leaks (gas furnaces)
- Check vent pipe and draft diverter (gas furnaces)
- Check amperage draw on each element (electric heaters)
- Check sequence of operation (electric heaters)
Is your heating, ventilation, or air conditioner on the fritz? Get in touch with us for more information or to schedule an appointment!
Greater St. Paul Area
St Paul MN
Inver Grove Heights MN
White Bear Lake MN